- Plagiarism is an offense.
- Stealing and publication of other’s “technology, reports, language, thoughts, ideas, expressions or any other” are rigidly opposed.
- In the Journal, the plagiarism is primarily checked through our internal software and reject the article stating plagiarism offense.
- We strongly oppose the authors to copy from others without their permission.
- Authors are the final responsible persons for any plagiarism issues.
- If in case the article is non-plagiarized (in our view) then only we ask the author to submit the copyright form.
- We process the article only after we receive the Copyright forms from the Authors.